Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zip Lining




Thursday morning we went zip lining. I have to say that it was by far my most favorite part of the trip. It really did feel like the whole trip could have been explained in just one day. All of the feelings that I felt along with the other students as well as all of the things that we were able to see from so high up. The feelings varied from being scared which was the same way I felt when I first met my host family, to happy and over joyed which was how I felt once I had settled into Costa Rica, and with my families. Then there were all of the places that we were able to see. It all started with the lift taking us all the way to the top of the mountain while traveling through the clouds. Then we were able to see a volcano which we got to see and swim in at Manuel Antonio Park. Last there was just the beautiful peaceful view which for me was any where I went to or visited in Costa Rica. Overall the day was amazing and did not rain and we were able to see all kinds of things that we saw throughout our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment